FROST Kidz Zone Baby Change Station, Light Gray
Site Location: Frost’s Kidz Zone baby change table offers a quality and reliable product at an affordable price point. Typically, this product is used in Restaurants, Airports, Service Stations, Retail locations, and Daycares/Schools. The product’s ease of use, maintenance, and price point make it a popular choice.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- FDA approved, bacterial resistant, high-density polyethylene, light grey colour
- Dual liner dispensers for cleaning wipes
- ADA, ANSI, and ASTM F2285 compliant
- Easy to clean child protection strap included
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism to ensure smooth opening and closing
- Convenient bag hooks located at either end of the table
Compliance: This unit is designed to be easy to use and operate while not sacrificing child safety. This product meets A.D.A. standards due to its slim profile of 10.2cm (4”) when closed. The safety strap can also by operated by one hand, meeting A.D.A. standards. The recommended mounting height for A.D.A. compliance is 107cm (42”). If mounted correctly the product is compliant to the following A.D.A. sections:
- 3 – Knee Clearance
- 2 – Maximum Protruding Objects
- 2 – Froward Reach
- 3 – Side Reach
- 4 – Operation
- 3 – Work Surface
This unit also has ANSI Z535.2 and Z535.4 complaint safety labels. Warning labels in English, French, and Spanish. The product meets or exceeds ASTM F2285 safety specifications for weight for commercial baby changing stations. The product meets or exceeds ASTM G21 Anti-Bacterial with no measurable bacterial growth. The product meets of exceeds ASTM G22 Anti-Fungal with no measurable fungal growth. Finally, the 1125 change station is compliant to applicable sections of CPSIA.
Capacity: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2285 requirements for weight and has a static load capacity of 250lbs (115kg). Intended for children 3.5 years old and under and weighing less than 50 lbs.
- Body: FDA approved high density polyethylene, light grey colour
- Safety Strap: Nylon
- Hinges: Steel on Steel and pneumatic gas
- Closed: 39.0cm H x 87.0cm W x 10.16cm D (15 ⅜” H x 34 ¼” W x 4” D)
- Open: 39.0cm H x 87.0cm W x 44.5cm D (15 ⅜” H x 34 ¼” W x 17 ½” D)
Product Weight: 8 kg (15 lbs)
Installation Guidelines: For unrestricted access, bottom of unit to floor must be between 38.1cm and 121.9cm (15” to 48”). Unit comes with four 3” wood screws, four ¾” finishing washers, two 3” machine screws, four ¾” flat washers, two toggle anchors, six 1 ¼” caps, and one door/wall plate. Warning: a stud must be located and used for at least one side of the changing station. The change station is no stronger than the anchors or walls to which they are attached and, therefore, must be firmly secured in order to support the weight they are intended to support. We recommend installation be completed by a qualified tradesperson.
Lead Time - Approx 1 Week. *For tight timelines, please contact to confirm Availability*